With our ever growing business market, FIC Consulting Group is currently looking for a Project Manager
The incumbent is responsible for organizing, directing and controlling human resources, material, financial and technology elements essential to the delivery of one or several projects with a level of complexity and risk that is normal. Projects have generally known and controlled impact on the organization , its processes, its tools and human resources.
Your main responsibilities :
• Conduct detailed planning of activities and approach of assigned projects taking into account the complexity, the participants and its effects with other projects .
• Propose a calendar of activities in order to meet business goals and priorities in accordance with agreed arrangements, costs and timelines.
• Analyze risk and impact of project in order to build an appropriate strategy taking into account various factors in order to reduce the level of risk.
• Perform operational coordination of teams involved in the various projects, see the quality control of the work done, and assure the respect of standards, methods and procedures for the project.
• Supervise requested changes, testing solutions and the implementation strategy.
• Develop and implement strategies for the transfer of knowledge to different audience.
• Analyze needs or problems to solve. Ensure the development of policies, programs, products, and other solutions.
• Ensure the quality of products and the reliability of measures for the recovery of profits. Make the necessary improvements.
• Efficiently use methodologies and tools of project management, and extract information for management and monitoring.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science.
• Have a specific or an additional training in project management ( ex.PMP ) is an asset .
• Five (5) years of relevant experience in project management.
• Having managed more than one computer middle –scale project ($ 1.2 million), and at least one large -scale project ($ 3M and up).
• Experience in managing multi-platform projects (central and WEB).
• Experience in application conversion, application development or business transformation
• Good knowledge of customer relation’s applications or management’s applications is an asset.
• Being client oriented.
• Ability to lead.
• Being well informed.
• Possessing good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to create and manage performance indicators.
• Ability to plan.
• Being result oriented.
• Bilingualism is an asset.
• Basic Government of Canada (GoC) security clearance (Enhanced reliability) or being able to be cleared by the GoC
You are resourceful and client oriented? You like solving problems? You have good communication skills? You’re a fast learner and, you always try to be up to date with the newest technologies? You are a team worker? You believe you have what it takes to be a consultant? Contact us! It might be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for a long time!