With our ever growing business market, Facilité Informatique is currently looking for a IAM Specialist. This is a permanent full-time position to be filled as soon as possible.
Experience in Identity and Access Management experience.
- Experience with IAM design and implementation.
- Good understanding on Identity lifecycle and implementation.
- Good understanding of Access management and federation.
- Strong understanding of the required business process and governance required in IAM projects.
- Strong knowledge of Web Application Server. Hands on experience with IBM WebSphere a big asset.
- Understanding of HTTP Server. Experience with IBM HTTP Server a big asset.
- Hands on experience with Identity and Access Management solutions is required; preferably with Oracle product such as Oracle Waveset, OpenSSO and Oracle Identity Analytics.
- Knowledge of inner workings of LDAP Directory server. Hands on experience with Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition is a big plus.
- Basic system administrator knowledge and troubleshooting experience on Linux and AIX.
- Strong understanding of J2EE as well as Java tuning and heap management.
- Java Developer experience is a plus.
- XPRESS development experience is a plus.
- Experience with Active Directory is a big plus.
- Understanding of SPNEGO is an asset.
- Understanding of SAML and SPML.
- Experience with SSL and certificate management.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, including but now limited to, Firewall and LoadBalancers is a big asset.
Expertises : Specialist, IAM, Identity lifecycle and implementation