With our ever growing business market, FIC Consulting Group is currently looking for a Tester
Your main responsibilities :
• Establish strategy and test planning ;
• Redaction of test scenarios
• Enter the requirements for the “test plan,” test cases and scripts as well as bug tracking , regression testing , manual and automated tests;
• Support test systems (capacity, performance and liability): collaborate in the development of scenarios as well as result analysis.
• Work with multiple development teams
Your profile :
• At least 3 years experience in a similar position
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of testing activities
• Experience in developing test strategies , test plans , test reports.
• Knowledge of some of the following technologies and tools : FileNet P8, Quicker , SOA, XML , MQ -series, Toad or SQL HP Quality Center , Test Plan module and Bug Defect , LoadRunner , Mercury ,
• Knowledge of technical language in infrastructure and architecture ( WESB , WAS, DataPower , reading logs SOA , Load Balancers , etc ...)
You are resourceful and client oriented? You like solving problems? You have good communication skills? You’re a fast learner and, you always try to be up to date with the newest technologies? You are a team worker? You believe you have what it takes to be a consultant? Contact us! It might be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for a long time!